- 4-6 lean Scotch Lamb cutlets or loin chops
- 5ml (1 tsp) ground coriander
- 5ml (1 tsp) ground cumin
- Rind of 1 lemon
- 5ml (1 tsp) olive oil
- Tomato and Coriander Salsa
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 15ml (1 tbsp) red wine vinegar
- 15ml (1 tbsp) fresh coriander, chopped
- Pre-heat grill to high.
- Mix together coriander, cumin, lemon and oil and rub mixture over the lamb. Place cutlets on a rack and cook under a pre-heated grill for about 4 - 6 minutes each side or to taste.
- Meanwhile make the tomato and coriander salsa: Into a bowl place tomatoes, red onion, garlic, red wine vinegar and fresh coriander. Season well with black pepper and mix thoroughly.
Serve lamb cutlets with boiled rice and tomato salsa.