- 8 rashers Specially Selected Bacon
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 x 100g smoked haddock fillets, skin on
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 16 baby new potatoes, cooked
- 4 eggs
- 75g bag baby spinach leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the grill to medium; brush the haddock fillets with oil and grill for 4-5 minutes or until you are able to flake the fish with the tip of a knife. Remove from grill pan and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile grill the bacon rashers for 4-5 minutes or until cooked and the fat crisp. Pour any juices from the grill pan into a small bowl and whisk in the remaining olive oil, vinegar and mustard. Season with pepper.
- Halve or slice the potatoes into a large bowl, add the haddock, flaked away from the skin. Toss in the leaves, drizzle on the dressing and fold together gently.
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and poach the eggs for 3-4 minutes. Meanwhile divide the haddock salad between 4 plates, topping each with 2 rashers of bacon and a soft poached egg.
Nutritional content per serving, listed ingredients only:
Kcals - 496
Fat (g) - 26.2
Protein (g) - 36.8
Carbohydrate (g) - 29
Sugar (g) - 2.3
Salt (g) - 4.3