- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 mixed peppers, deseeded and sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 400g baby potatoes, unpeeled and halved
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 4 S Collins & Son salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley, to serve (optional)
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add the peppers, onion and potatoes. Cook, stirring regularly for 5-8 mins until golden. Then add the paprika, garlic, thyme and tomatoes. Bring to the boil, stir and cover, then turn down heat and simmer for 12 mins. Add a splash of water if the sauce becomes too thick.
- Season the stew and lay the salmon on top, skin side down. Place the lid back on and simmer for another 8 mins until the salmon is cooked through. Scatter with parsley, if you like, and serve.