- 2 large chicken fillets butterflied from S Collins & Son
- Half an onion sliced
- 1 clove of garlic roughly chopped
- 3 tbsps of tomato purée
- 2 tbsps of mild curry powder or garam masala
- 1 tin of coconut milk
- Some grated ginger
- 4tbsps of sweet chilli sauce
- 1tbsp of mango chutney
- For the spirialised courgette
- 2 courgettes spiralised with lime zest juice and a pinch of salt and mix in a bowl.
- For the chicken- in a frying pan with some oil and salt pan fry on a medium to high heat for 2-2 ½mins on each side.
- For the sauce- in a hot saucepan with some oil sweat your onions, garlic and lemon grass for 30 seconds on a high heat.
- Reduce the heat and add in the curry powder and tomato purée. Cook them out for another 30 seconds.
- Finish making the sauce by adding the coconut milk, ginger, and sweet chilli and seasoning to your liking with salt and cracked black pepper.
- Once the sauce is made you can chop in the chicken and serve.
- For the sliced shallots- toss them through the flour until evenly coated. Heat the oil in a wok or deep frying pan and cook them on a high heat until golden. Remove from the oil with a slotted spoon onto some kitchen paper and serve.