- 4 lean thick Specially Selected Pork chops
- 3 cloves garlic
- Freshly cracked ground pepper
- 5 fresh sage leaves
- Juice and rind of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- For the marinade, crush together garlic, black pepper and roughly chopped sage leaves. Add to this the olive oil, lemon juice and rind.
- Add the pork chops to the mixture. Cover and leave to marinate for anything from 10 minutes up to 2 hours if you have the time. Cook chops on a preheated grill or griddle pan for 6-8 minutes each side or until cooked. Allow pork to rest for a few minutes before serving.
Serve with salad and chunky chips or alongside seasonal roast vegetables.