- 400g S Collins & Son mince
- 1 small red onion, ½ grated, ½ thinly sliced
- handful parsley, roughly chopped
- handful mint, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 cooked beetroot, finely chopped
- 4 bread roll
- couple handfuls watercress
- Mix the lamb, grated onion and herbs in a bowl with some seasoning, then divide the mix into 4 and shape into burgers.
- Heat a griddle pan until hot, rub the burgers with oil, and cook for 5-6 mins on each side, or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, mix the mayonnaise and beetroot with some seasoning. Fill the bread rolls with some watercress, a burger, a dollop of beetroot mayo and a few onion slices. Serve immediately.