- [Beef or Lamb burger]
- 450g (1lb) lean minced Scotch Beef or Lamb
- 30ml (2tbsp) tomato ketchup
- 15ml (1tbsp) sweet chilli sauce
- Place the ingredients for your chosen burger into a large bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Divide the mixture into 4 or 6 and shape into burgers.
- Place on a hot pre-heated BBQ or under a preheated grill for 4 - 6 minutes each side, until cooked thoroughly.
Beef or lamb burgers with spicy beans. Take small can of baked beans and red kidney beans mix with 15ml (1 tbsp) tomato puree or ketchup and 5ml (1 tsp) sweet chilli sauce - gently heat together and serve a large pile with the burgers and buns.