- 500g lamb neck fillets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tsp paprika
- 3 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 x 400g/14oz cans chopped tomato with olive oil and garlic
- 1 tbsp finely chopped parsley, plus extra to serve
- Heat a large, non-stick frying pan. Cook the lamb well on all sides without adding extra oil. Tip in the spices, then fry for 1 min more until aromatic.
- Pour in the chopped tomatoes and parsley, bring to the boil, then simmer gently, with a lid on, for 30 mins or until the lamb is tender. Serve sprinkled with more parsley.