- 200g Specially Selected Pork fillet, sliced into 6 medallions
- 6 small scallops, cleaned
- 1 tbsp light olive oil
- 1 tbsp butter
- Zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
- Handful of flat-leafed parsley, finely chopped
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the pork for 4-5 minutes, turning after 3 minutes, until just tender. Transfer to a warm plate.
- Add the scallops to the hot pan and sear for 1 minute on each side. Drain and keep warm with the pork.
- Melt the butter in with any pan juices, stir in the lemon zest, juice and parsley. Season with some freshly ground black pepper.
Serve the pork topped with the scallops and drizzled with the lemon and parsley butter.