- 225g lean Specially Selected Pork fillet, cut into thin slices
- 5ml oil
- 30ml red Thai curry paste
- 3 spring onions, sliced
- 50g sugar snap peas
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 red chilli, sedeeded and sliced
- 2 heads pak choi, sliced
- 150ml coconut milk
- Chopped coriander
For the noodles:
- 100g dried rice or egg noodles
- juice of 1 lime
- 15ml sweet chilli sauce
- Fresh chopped coriander
- Spring onion
- In a large non-stick wok or pan, fry the pork in oil until browned. Stir through red Thai curry paste and add spring onions, sugar snap peas, red pepper, red chilli and 2 heads pak choi. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add 150ml coconut milk and heat for 1-2 minutes until sauce has thickened slightly. Sprinkle with fresh chopped coriander.
- For the noodles cook 100g dried rice or egg noodles according to pack instructions. Drain and stir through juice of 1 lime, sweet chilli sauce and fresh chopped coriander and spring onion.
Serve the stir-fry with the noodles and extra pak choi.
Nutritional content per serving, listed ingredients only:
Kcals - 464
Fat (g) - 14.6
Protein (g) - 35.5
Carbohydrate (g) - 50.5
Sugars (g) - 14.4
Salt (g) - 2.5