- 300g cooked Scotch Beef, diced
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- knob of butter
- 1kg white potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 450ml beef stock
- freshly grated nutmeg
- 4 tbsp finely chopped parsley or chives
- Heat the oil and butter in a large pan and layer up the potatoes, onion and beef, seasoning and sprinkling with nutmeg and herbs as you go.
- Pour over the stock, cover and cook for 30 – 40 minutes, shaking the pan from time to time until the potatoes are cooked through (the ones at the bottom with be soft and the ones at the top, just tender). Sprinkle over some herbs and black pepper and serve.
Fat (g) 9.7
Protein (g) 30.5
Carbohydrates (g) 46.8
Sugar (g) 4.4
Salt (g) 0.8