- 8 chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 rashers streaky bacon, chopped
- 400ml stock
- 500g bag baby new potatoes, halved
- 200g pack full fat soft cheese
- 200g broad beans, podded
- 200g sweetcorn (frozen, fresh or from a can)
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- Dust the chicken in the flour and some seasoning. Heat the oil in a lidded pan and brown the chicken, in batches if needed, then transfer to a plate. Throw in the bacon and fry for 5 mins, until crisp.
- Return the chicken to the pan. Add the stock, cover and simmer for 30 mins, adding the potatoes after 10 mins, until the chicken is cooked and the potatoes are tender.
- Stir in cheese, then the rest of the vegetables and some seasoning. Simmer for 5 mins more, uncovered, then serve.