- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped rosemary leaves
- 4 chicken breasts
- small handful basil leaves
- favourite seasonal vegetables, to serve (optional)
- Fry the onion and garlic in the oil until softened. Add the tomatoes, rosemary and seasoning, and cook for 10-15 mins until thickened.
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Put the chicken on a baking tray, top with the sauce and bake for 15-20 mins until cooked through. Serve scattered with basil, with your favourite veg, if you like.