- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp Cajun seasoning (we used Bart)
- drizzle of olive oil
- 4 pineapple rings, from a can
- 50g cheddar, grated
- 2 tbsp soured cream
- 4 burger buns, split and toasted
- a few lettuce leaves
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Heat the grill to medium-high and line a baking tray with foil. Place the chicken between 2 sheets of cling film and bash to an even thickness using a rolling pin. Rub the Cajun spice mix, the oil and some seasoning all over the chicken, then put them on the baking tray. Grill for 10 mins, turning halfway through. Top each chicken breast with a pineapple ring and some grated cheese, then return to the grill and cook for a further 2-3 mins until the cheese is golden and bubbling, and the chicken is cooked through.
- Spread a little soured cream over the base of each bun, then add lettuce, a chicken breast, sliced red onion, and pop the top on.