- 2 tbsp Indonesian or regular soy sauce
- 1 tbsp wine vinegar
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- 400g lean Scotch Lamb strips (neck fillet or boneless leg steaks)
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 Chinese cabbage, cut across into 1 cm wide slices
- 300g fresh rice noodles
- 200g beansprouts
- 4 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- Indonesian vegetable crackers, to serve
- Mix together the soy sauce, vinegar, ginger and chilli. Add the lamb, turn to coat then leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a large wok and stir fry the lamb for 2 – 3 minutes then remove and set aside.
- Let the wok get hot again and add a splash more oil. Stir fry the cabbage, noodles and beansprouts for 3 – 4 minutes until piping hot. Return the lamb and any resting juices to the pan and stir in the spring onions and sweet chilli sauce.
- Divide between bowls and serve with crackers.