- 2 S Collins & Son chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp crushed coriander seeds
- 1 tsp grated lime zest
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp muscovado sugar
- 1 lime
- 6 unpeeled garlic cloves
- 2 fresh red chillies
- Mix 2 tbsp olive oil with 1 tsp each crushed coriander seeds and grated lime zest and 1⁄2 tsp each paprika and light muscovado sugar.
- Put 2 chicken breasts in a baking dish, spoon the marinade over, then squeeze over a little lime juice. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Slip 1-2 lime slices under the skin of each breast and season. Tuck 6 unpeeled garlic cloves and 2 fresh red chillies around the chicken.
- Roast the chicken breasts in a baking dish, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes in a preheated oven (190C/gas 5/fan oven 170C). To check if they are done, prod the chicken with your finger - if it's still a bit soft, give it a bit longer.
- Serve with salad and salsa.