From Farm To PlateStewart Collins
At S. Collins & Son we take great pride in being able to trace the origins of all our products…from farm to plate!
We only buy from recognised farms who can provide us with assurances of the quality of the meats that they supply to us.
Our three main products are; Beef, Pork and Lamb and we tend to use the following breeds:
- Cattle – Aberdeen Angus & Limousine Cross
- Lamb – Textile & Black Face
- Pig – Tamworth & Large White
We change suppliers regularly depending on what is available, however we never compromise on quality. We thought our customers might like to know a little bit about where the products we are selling this month come from.
- Brockwoodlees Farm, Canobie Supply Chain
- Auchenstarry Farm, Kilsyth
- Straven House Farm, Law
- Howburn Farm, Biggar
- GG Lennox & Sons, East Kirkton Farm, Auchterarder
- J W Shaw, Dryfeholm Farm, Lockerbie
- Collielaw Farm, Carluke